Andrew represents debtors, creditors and other parties in complex business bankruptcy cases and out-of-court restructurings.
He is a former judicial law clerk to the Honorable Christopher S. Sontchi of the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
As both lead and co-counsel, Andrew has represented clients in many of Delaware’s most significant chapter 11 bankruptcy cases over the last decade. Andrew has experience representing clients in a range of industries, including, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, casino gaming, retail, automotive, commercial real estate, e-commerce, alternative energy, mining, professional sports and airline, among others.
Southcross Energy Partners
EdgeMarc Energy Holdings
The Weinstein Company
The Los Angeles Dodgers
Seventy Seven Energy
Trump Entertainment Resorts
News & Insights
- Media Mention, Law360, 11.15.2021
Morris Nichols bankruptcy and restructuring partner Andrew Remming spoke to Law360 regarding the announcement and reflecting on Judge Sontchi’s years of service on the bankruptcy bench.
- Media Mention, The M&A Advisor, 09.01.2021
Morris Nichols was recognized in the award category for “Restructuring of the Year ($100MM to $500MM)” for the restructuring of VIVUS, Inc.
- Media Mention, IFLR1000 United States, 08.25.2021
IFLR United States 2021 - The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial and Corporate Law Firms again ranked Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in two Delaware tables ranking the top M&A law firms and the leading restructuring and insolvency law firms.
- Chambers USA 2021 Again Recognizes Morris Nichols in Band 1 in Four Delaware Practices; 27 Attorneys Named Among Leading Delaware PractitionersMedia Mention, Chambers USA, 05.20.2021
The 2021 edition of Chambers USA has again ranked Morris Nichols in the top tier in four Delaware practice categories.
- Chambers USA 2020 Ranks Morris Nichols Band 1 in Four Delaware Practices; 24 Morris Nichols Attorneys Recognized Among Leading Delaware PractitionersFirm News, 04.23.2020
- Speaking Engagement, Hershey, Pennsylvania, 08.01.2019 Through 08.03.2019
- Firm News, 06.06.2019
Wilmington, DE (June 6, 2019) - IFLR United States - The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Firms again ranked Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in two Delaware tables ranking the top M&A law firms and the leading restructuring and insolvency law firms.
- IFLR1000 United States Guide Ranks Morris Nichols in Top Delaware Bands for Financial and Corporate Law FirmsFirm News, 09.17.2018
Wilmington, DE (September 17, 2018) - The 2018 edition of IFLR United States - The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Firms has been released. Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP appears at the top of the two Delaware tables ranking the leading M&A law firms and the leading restructuring and insolvency law firms.
- Firm News, 01.27.2017
Wilmington, DE (January 27, 2017) - Today, The M&A Advisor announced the winners of the 11th Annual Turnaround Awards. Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP was recognized in two categories for restructuring work and for reorganization in the energy sector.
- Morris Nichols Elects Mac Measley, Andrew Remming, Jason Russell as Partners; Karl Randall as Special CounselFirm News, 01.04.2016
Wilmington, DE (January 4, 2016) - Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP is pleased to announce that Mac Measley, Andrew Remming and Jason Russell have been elected partners, and that Karl Randall has been promoted to special counsel, effective January 1, 2016.
- Firm News, 01.30.2015
Honors & Recognitions
Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, ranked in Delaware bankruptcy/restructuring, 2019-2021
IFLR1000 United States, listed in Delaware restructuring and insolvency, 2018-2021
Delaware Super Lawyers, rising star for bankruptcy: business, 2018
Professional & Civic
American Bankruptcy Institute
American Bar Association
Delaware State Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Christopher S. Sontchi, US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, 2007-2008
Boston College Law School, JD, 2007
Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest, Managing Editor
Rochester Institute of Technology, BS, accounting, 2004
- Delaware, 2008