14 Morris Nichols Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2020 Delaware Super Lawyers
Wilmington, DE (May 28, 2020) - Fourteen Morris Nichols attorneys have been selected for inclusion in 2020 Delaware Super Lawyers. Ken Nachbar and Bill Lafferty appear on the “Top 10” list recognizing the Delaware lawyers who received the highest point totals - with Bill designated as the “Number One” attorney on the Top 10. In addition, attorneys Mac Measley and Ali Cumings were recognized as Delaware Rising Stars.
Morris Nichols Attorney Recognitions and Super Lawyers Practice Area:
- Derek C. Abbott - Bankruptcy: Business
- Jon E. Abramczyk - Business Litigation
- Jack B. Blumenfeld - Intellectual Property Litigation
- Alexandra M. Cumings - Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Robert J. Dehney - Bankruptcy: Business
- S. Mark Hurd - Business Litigation
- Karen Jacobs - Intellectual Property Litigation
- Andrew M. Johnston - Business/Corporate
- William M. Lafferty - Business Litigation
- D. McKinley (Mac) Measley - Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Kenneth J. Nachbar - Mergers & Acquisitions
- R. Judson Scaggs, Jr. - Business Litigation
- Rodger D. Smith II - Intellectual Property Litigation
- Susan Wood Waesco - Business Litigation
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
About Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Morris Nichols combines a broad national practice of corporate, intellectual property, business reorganization and restructuring, commercial law and litigation with a general business, tax, estate planning and real estate practice within the State of Delaware. The firm is regularly involved as lead counsel or co-counsel in matters of national and international significance, as well as those affecting its immediate community. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.