17 Morris Nichols Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2018 Delaware Super Lawyers
Wilmington, DE (May 18, 2018) - Seventeen Morris Nichols attorneys have been selected for inclusion in 2018 Delaware Super Lawyers. William M. Lafferty was ranked number one on the “Top 10” list for Delaware. In addition, attorneys Eric S. Klinger-Wilensky, Kimberly Gill McKinnon, D. McKinley (Mac) Measley, Andrew R. Remming, and Jeremy A. Tigan were recognized as Delaware Rising Stars.
Morris Nichols Attorney Recognitions and Super Lawyers Practice Area:
- Derek C. Abbott - Bankruptcy: Business
- Jon E. Abramczyk - Business Litigation
- Frederick H. Alexander - Business/Corporate
- Jack B. Blumenfeld - Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert J. Dehney - Bankruptcy: Business
- S. Mark Hurd - Business Litigation
- Donald N. Isken - Real Estate
- Karen Jacobs - Intellectual Property Litigation
- Andrew M. Johnston - Business/Corporate
- Eric S. Klinger-Wilensky - Mergers & Acquisitions (Rising Star)
- William M. Lafferty - Business Litigation
- Kimberly Gill McKinnon - Estate & Probate (Rising Star)
- D. McKinley (Mac) Measley - Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Kenneth J. Nachbar - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Andrew R. Remming - Bankruptcy: Business (Rising Star)
- R. Judson Scaggs, Jr. - Business Litigation
- Jeremy A. Tigan - Intellectual Property Litigation (Rising Star)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
About Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Morris Nichols combines a broad national practice of corporate, intellectual property, business reorganization and restructuring, commercial law and litigation with a general business, tax, estate planning and real estate practice within the State of Delaware. The firm is regularly involved as lead counsel or co-counsel in matters of national and international significance, as well as those affecting its immediate community. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.