Delaware Coronavirus Resource Center
As COVID-19 continues to affect the legal community and the world in various ways, Delaware courts and state agencies have issued orders concerning COVID-19 measures.
Here, we have consolidated key Delaware law resources on the unfolding situation. Our attorneys are committed to serving our clients through this challenging time.
Sign-up for our resources to receive timely Morris Nichols alerts on Delaware law developments directly in your inbox.
- Statements from the Delaware judiciary:
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
- Delaware State Courts, including the Supreme Court, Chancery Court, and Superior Court
- Guidance for corporations and alternative entities formed in Delaware:
- Additional resources regarding Delaware’s response:
We send our appreciation and gratitude to health and government professionals working to address this crisis, and best wishes to those who have been impacted.