Unclaimed Property Enforcement Amidst Regulatory Compliance Challenges
The topic of unclaimed property still mystifies some organizations, particularly the enforcement and application, which differ greatly from other indirect regulatory obligations. Why is it important? Why does my organization need to annually comply?
Morris Nichols partners Michael Houghton and Donna Culver will join members of Ernst & Young LLP’s Unclaimed Property and Escheat Services practice on Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT for a 60-minute webcast addressing the current unclaimed property landscape.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Why is unclaimed property important?
- Audit enforcement and “voluntary” compliance
- Legislative, administrative and litigation updates
- State-specific nuances in Delaware, among others
- Compliance and asset recovery