Louis is an associate with the Corporate & Commercial Litigation practice.
He represents national and regional clients.
Louis joined Morris Nichols following a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Danielle J. Brennan of the Delaware Superior Court. In addition to his clerkship, Louis gained experience in three judicial internships with the Delaware Court of Chancery, US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, and the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
In law school, he served as a staff writer for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal and received a Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
News & Insights
- Firm News, 12.13.2023
Twelve Morris Nichols lawyers have been admitted to the Delaware bar today.
- Article, Villanova Environmental Law Journal, 03.24.2022
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Danielle J. Brennan of the Delaware Superior Court, 2023
- Judicial Intern to Vice Chancellor Paul A. Fioravanti Jr., Delaware Court of Chancery, 2020
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Mary F. Walrath, US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, 2020
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Susan Peikes Gantman, Superior Court of Pennsylvania, 2019
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, JD, 2021
Villanova Environmental Law Journal, staff writer
Fordham University, BA, marketing, minor in economics, 2017
- Delaware, 2023