2020 M&A Delaware Update: Material Adverse Effect Post-Akorn, Standard of Deal Review, Appraisal Rights, D&O Fiduciary Duties
Morris Nichols partner Ryan Stottmann will co-present a live webinar, “M&A Delaware Update: Material Adverse Effect Post-Akorn, Standard of Deal Review, Appraisal Rights, D&O Fiduciary Duties” on Thursday, February 20 from 1:00pm-2:30pm EST.
Ryan and co-faculty will discuss the implications of recent Delaware court decisions for current and future M&A practice. The panel discussion will focus on:
- Key 2018 and 2019 Delaware rulings
- Standards for deal review
- Appraisal rights: Aruba
- D&O fiduciary duties
- Material adverse effect: Akorn, Boston Scientific
- Breach of fiduciary duty by an activist investor
- Enforcement of "end date" in merger agreement: Rent-a-Center
- Private company merger issues
- Implications and best practices for M&A transactional attorneys and litigators
CLE opportunities are available. For more information and to register, visit the Strafford webinar page.