51st Annual Institute on Securities Regulation
The Practising Law Institute hosts the 51tst Annual Institute on Securities Regulation from November 4-6, 2019. The program held live in New York and via webcast will feature insights from leading U.S. securities and corporate law practitioners.
Morris Nichols partner Patricia Vella serves as program faculty and will moderate the session, “Delaware Developments: The Latest from the First State.” The discussion will cover:
- Interested director and controlling stockholder transactions
- Recent developments in books and records litigation
- Appraisal update
- Evaluating director independence in transactions and litigation
- Developments under DGCL § 203
- Ratification of Defective Corporate Acts under DGCL § 204
CLE opportunities are available. For more information, visit the PLI program page.