PLI 55th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation
Starting November 6, 2023, the Practising Law Institute hosts the 55th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation. This hybrid program features practical insights and strategies from leading US securities and corporate legal practitioners.
Morris Nichols partner Patricia Vella is a member of the PLI program faculty. On Day 1 of this three-day conference, she moderates the panel, “Delaware Developments: The Latest from the First State,” with speakers including the Hon. Lori W. Will.
Discussion topics include:
- Fiduciary duties for officers
- Office oversight duties and McDonalds
- Controlling stockholder developments
- Delaware statutory amendments
- Delaware law developments on corporate purpose and ESG
CLE opportunities are available. Visit the PLI website for more details.