ABA Litigation Section: Recent Developments in Bankruptcy
The ABA Section of Litigation Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation Committee will host a roundtable on Friday, March 19, 2021 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. The panel featuring four prominent members of the Bankruptcy Court bench will discuss lease issues in the time of COVID and examining the suspension of performance under Section 365 and the potential for a tenant’s reprisal through force majeure clauses, ethical issues on committees, conflicts of interest and criminal activity in Neiman Marcus, push-and-pull between the bankruptcy courts and regulatory agencies, specifically with regard to disputes with FERC that have arisen in many of the recent oil and gas bankruptcy cases.
Morris Nichols partner Curtis Miller was past co-chair of the American Bar Association Bankruptcy & Insolvency Litigation Committee and will serve as a panelist.
- William S. Katchen, Esq.
Law Offices of William S. Katchen, LLC, Gladstone, New Jersey
- Hon. Ashely Chan, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Hon. Rosemary Gambardella, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, District of New Jersey
- Hon. Vincent Papalia, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, District of New Jersey
- Hon. Stacey L. Meisel, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, District of New Jersey
- Curtis Miller, Partner, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell, Wilmington, Delaware
For more information on this live audio program, visit the registration page.