2020 LLC Institute
Event Sponsor: American Bar Association
The American Bar Association’s LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities Committee presents the 2020 LLC Institute from November 6 to 13, 2020 in a virtual format.
Morris Nichols partner Lou Hering will co-present the “Delaware Case Law Update” on November 13. The program explores recent LLC, partnership and statutory trust cases from Delaware on various topics of significance, including cases dealing with:
- fiduciary duties and contractual standards of care,
- separate legal entity status,
- the revocable or irrevocable nature of call rights and rights of first refusal,
- oral or implied LLC agreements,
- consent rights in operating and partnership agreements, and
- information rights provisions.
CLE opportunities are available. Learn more on the ABA event page.