2021-2022 M&A Delaware Update: Entire Fairness Standard, Caremark Duties, Appraisal Rights, Demand Futility
Morris Nichols partner Ryan Stottmann will join Strafford to co-present a live webinar, “M&A 2021-2022 Delaware Update: Entire Fairness Standard, Caremark Duties, Appraisal Rights, Demand Futility” on Thursday, November 17 from 1:00-2:30pm ET.
Ryan and co-faculty will discuss the implications of significant Delaware court decisions for current and future M&A practice. The panel discussion will focus on:
- Key 2021 and 2022 rulings
- Application of entire fairness standard vs. business judgment rule: Multiplan
- Appraisal rights/waiver: Manti Holdings
- Demand futility
- Caremark/duty of oversight
- Shareholder inspection of books and records
- Material adverse effect: lessons from COVID
- Implications and best practices for M&A transactional attorneys and litigators
CLE opportunities are available. For more information and to register, visit the Strafford webinar website.