PLI’s Doing Deals 2021: The Art of M&A Transactional Practice
Event Sponsor: Practising Law Institute
Morris Nichols’ partner Melissa DiVincenzo will serve as a panelist at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) program, "Doing Deals 2021: The Art of M&A Transactional Practice."
This program will cover:
- How to choose a transaction structure: Navigating the world of mergers and tender offers
- Special considerations when doing cross-border deals, including the effect of the 2017 tax reforms
- The critical importance of pre-deal documents, such as confidentiality agreements
- In-house counsel perspective on M&A deals and outside advisers
- The nuts and bolts of definitive agreements – representations and warranties, covenants, conditions and indemnification provisions
- How to launch or defend against a hostile deal or an activist hedge fund
CLE opportunities are available. For more information and to register, visit the PLI program webpage.