46th Annual Securities Regulation Institute
The Northwestern Pritzker School of Law hosts the 46th Annual Securities Regulation Institute from January 28-30, 2019 in Coronado, Calif. The annual securities and corporate law conference draws more than 400 in-house counsel, law firm attorneys, regulators, and other thought leaders for learning and networking.
Morris Nichols partner Melissa DiVincenzo will speak as a co-panelist in the mergers and acquisitions session with Chancellor Bouchard. The panel will discuss:
- Is Delaware a “sandbagging” state?
- Tech M&A: Why are non-tech buyers buying tech companies?
- Negotiating an acquisition of a technology company: the “residuals” clause and the “no IP infringement” representation
- Delaware appraisal update
- Do fraud carve-outs from non-reliance clauses work?
- Can a buyer successfully invoke a material adverse effect (MAE)-based walk right?
CLE opportunities are available. For more information and to register, visit the program webpage.