2021 Delaware Trust Conference
Morris Nichols is a gold sponsor of the sixteenth annual Delaware Trust Conference from October 19 to 20, 2011 in Wilmington, Del. Hosted by the Delaware Bankers Association at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, with live streaming and on-demand sessions, too!
Morris Nichols partner Todd Flubacher will co-present “Unitrust Conversion V. Power to Adjust: How? When? Why?"” on October 20.
The panel will discuss:
- What is a conversion, how do you convert, and can you un-convert?
- How do you know if conversion is right for you?
- What is life after conversion like?
- Can the unitrust structure deliver value or leave you in ruin?
- Are there limits to unitrust excesses?
- What happens when the tax reaper comes to collect?
CLE opportunities are available. For more information and to register, visit the DBA website.