2019 SEC Hot Topics Institute
Donnelley Financial Solutions and the Society for Corporate Governance will host the annual SEC Hot Topics Institute on September 12, 2019 in Seattle, WA.
Morris Nichols partner Melissa DiVincenzo will speak on the panel, “Corporate Law Developments.” The panel will discuss:
- Board oversight obligations
- Director compensation
- Appraisal developments
- Federal forum selection provision litigation
- Controlling stockholder conflicts and board conflicts
- Advance notice bylaws
- Third Party Beneficiaries in M&A Transactions
- Private Company Deal Provisions
- Washington law developments
- DGCL Updates
Opportunities for CLE credit are available. For more information and to register, visit the program website.