2014 Chambers USA Directory Ranks 21 Morris Nichols Attorneys as 'Leaders in their Field"
Wilmington, DE (March, 2014) - The Firm congratulates its 21 attorneys who will be included in the 2014 Chambers USA “Leaders in their Field” legal directory by Chambers & Partners. Several practices and lawyers are recognized in more than one area.
- A Gilchrist Sparks III, Chancery & Corporate /M&A
- Derek C Abbott, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Donald N Isken, Real Estate
- Frederick H Alexander, Corporate/M&A
- Gregory Werkheiser, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Jack B Blumenfeld, Intellectual Property
- Jeffery Wolters, Corporate/M&A
- Jon E Abramczyk, Chancery
- Julia Heaney, Intellectual Property
- Karen Jacobs, Intellectual Property
- Kenneth J Nachbar, Chancery
- Louis G Hering, Corporate/M&A: Alternative Entities
- Mark Hurd, Chancery
- Mary B Graham, Intellectual Property
- Maryellen Noreika, Intellectual Property
- Patricia Vella, Corporate/M&A
- Robert J Dehney, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Rodger Smith, Intellectual Property
- Thomas C Grimm, Intellectual Property
- Walter C Tuthill, Corporate/M&A: Alternative Entities
- William M Lafferty, Chancery
Chambers USA exclusively lists attorneys who are strongly recommended from in-depth interviews with peers and clients. Rankings in the U.S. directory are assessed on specific criteria, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, and commitment. The online version of Chambers USA can be found at www.chambersandpartners.com/usa. Chambers USA 2014 will be published in May 2014.