Sabrina M. Hendershot
Sabrina is an associate with the Corporate & Commercial Litigation practice.
Her litigation practice focuses on proceedings in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Supreme Court, often involving corporate M&A and shareholder class and derivative actions. She also has experience in complex litigation before the Delaware Superior Court and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Prior to joining Morris Nichols, she gained valuable experience as a law clerk and fellow to the Honorable Collins J. Seitz, Jr. of the Delaware Supreme Court and as a judicial extern to the Honorable Abigail LeGrow then of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
While in law school, Sabrina served as external managing editor of the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law and participated in the National Transactional LawMeet, winning the Mid-Atlantic Regional Competition.
Sabrina also volunteers her time with the Office of the Child Advocate and is appointed to represent minor children as a guardian ad litem in the Delaware Family Court. In 2020, she earned a pro bono trial victory in a forthwith eviction case.
News & Insights
- Firm News, 12.13.2017
Wilmington, DE (December 13, 2017) - Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP is pleased to announce nine attorneys associated with the firm were admitted to the Delaware bar on Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
- Boards Beware: Delaware ‘Garners’ Support for Fiduciary Exception to Attorney-Client Privilege in Section 220 SuitsArticle, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law
Sabrina M. Hendershot, “Boards Beware: Delaware ‘Garners’ Support For Fiduciary Exception to Attorney-Client Privilege in Section 220 Suits,” 40 Del. J. Corp. L. 677 (2016)
Professional & Civic
American Bar Association (Business Law Section)
Delaware Board of Bar Examiners (Associate Member)
Delaware State Bar Association (Corporation Law Section; Women and the Law Section)
Office of the Child Advocate, Attorney Guardian Ad Litem
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Collins J. Seitz, Jr., Delaware Supreme Court, 2016-2017
- Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellow to the Honorable Collins J. Seitz, Jr., Delaware Supreme Court, 2015-2016
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Abigail LeGrow, Delaware Court of Chancery, 2014-2015
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, Merit Scholar, summa cum laude, 2016
Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, external managing editor, 2014-2016
2015 National Transactional LawMeet Mid-Atlantic Regional Competition Winner
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, BA, Political Science, cum laude, 2012
- Delaware, 2016
- US District Court for the District of Delaware, 2017
- US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2020