Legal Recruiting Coordinator
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell, LLP, a prominent law firm in Wilmington, DE with a national presence, is seeking a Legal Recruiting Coordinator to support the Manger of Legal Recruiting and Professional Development. The successful candidate will be proactive, outgoing, and possess the ability to work collaboratively with various members of the firm. This position will interact with attorneys, applicants, law school career services personnel, and fellow legal recruiting professionals.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager of Legal Recruiting and Professional Development. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling meetings, ordering meals, scanning, and filing of documents to maintain a paperless system, preparing materials for meetings, and corresponding with applicants.
- Assist with full cycle recruiting comprised of entry-level, lateral, the summer associate program and on-campus interviews.
- Schedule on-campus interviews (OCI) with 20+ schools.
- Prepare materials for on-campus interviews, prepare correspondence, and assist with post-offer follow-up efforts.
- Create and maintain statistical reports tracking recruiting-related activity.
- Process and maintain applicant data in viDesktop.
- Assist in planning and executing all recruiting events.
- Assist with scheduling call-back interview with firm attorneys, ensuring candidates are matched with attorneys practicing in the students’ areas of interest.
- Prepare, process, and verify invoices, checks, and receipts for the recruiting department
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent years of experience required
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High degree of attention to detail
- Must be available to work overtime hours as required
- 1-2 years of legal recruiting experience
Interested candidates may submit resume to Jessica Tomb, via e-mail at HumanResources@morrisnichols.com.
Morris Nichols is an equal opportunity employer and values the talents and perspectives of our diverse team of professional staff, which enhance our ability to successfully serve our clients. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.