Executive Administrative Assistant
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP seeks a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant to support its business departments, including Human Resources, Legal Recruiting and Professional Development, Office Operations, and IT. The successful candidate for the role will be technologically savvy, client services oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail. This individual will proactively seek out ways to bring broad support and greater efficiencies to the Firm’s administrative teams.
- Assist Firm Directors and Managers in various aspects of their respective departments’ roles, including scheduling interviews and orientation programs, preparing onboarding and offboarding documentation, reconciling credit card statements, managing invoice submission to Accounts Payable, preparing presentation materials, coordinating training schedules, and other special projects
- Assist with updating and maintenance of HRIS (Dayforce) records and personnel files
- Assist with development and maintenance of firm LMS, Morris Nichols University
- Assist in both attorney and staff recruiting processes including updating and maintaining our applicant tracking system (viRecruit)
- Assist with firm event planning and special employee recognition events
- Update ABA/DSBA memberships and annual renewals
Required Education and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fact-paced environment
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality and working with discretion
- 3-5 years experience in a professional environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; exposure to HRIS platforms and ATS system experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
Interested candidates may submit resume to Eileen Ricci, HR Manager, via e-mail at HumanResources@morrisnichols.com.
Morris Nichols is an equal opportunity employer and values the talents and perspectives of our diverse team of professional staff, which enhance our ability to successfully serve our clients. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.