Corporate Litigation Legal Assistant
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP seeks a full-time Legal Assistant to support our Corporate Litigation department. This position performs various administrative support duties and delivers high-quality services to internal and external clients, exhibiting a commitment to integrity and excellence. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position working 35 hours per week. This position requires 1-2 weekend days of on-call each month. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Performing general administrative support functions as needed to meet deadlines and further the objectives of the practice group
- Drafting of routine court documents for attorney review and approval
- Maintaining case files and tracking/managing document discovery
- Indexing, tracking and otherwise controlling exhibits and other materials for depositions, hearings, or trials
- Preparation of pleadings and other docketed material for service and filing, with a particular emphasis on electronic filing of documents using the Delaware Superior Court’s system and related filing platforms
- A minimum of one to three years of experience in a professional setting is required
- Knowledge of filing in federal and state courts is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite of business software products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School Diploma required
Interested candidates may submit a resume to Jessica Tomb, Human Resources and Administrative Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.