Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, seeks a full-time Receptionist, who will also serve as an Administrative Assistant to the IT Department and perform other administrative duties for the firm, as needed. Regular business hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but the schedule may be more variable initially as the firm returns to in-office operations. The successful candidate must be able to work in Morris Nichols’ Wilmington, DE office.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual seeking entry-level law firm experience with a strong desire to grow professionally. Morris Nichols offers various training opportunities for new and existing employees through hands-on mentoring and on-demand coursework available through its Learning Management System, Morris Nichols University.
Required Duties Include:
- Receiving/transferring incoming phone calls
- Taking and appropriately delivering phone messages
- Assisting personnel with placing international calls
- Setting up audio-based conference calls; assisting in video conference call set-up, as necessary
- Greeting visitors, clients, and other guests ensuring adherence to the firm’s safety and professionalism expectations
- Managing distribution of parking cards, parking vouchers, and visitor office access badges in compliance with the firm’ safety policies and protocols
- Maintaining conference room calendars and coordinating resolution of any scheduling conflicts
- Organizing and reconciling vendor invoices and credit card receipts for the firm’s IT department and other groups, as needed
- Data entry into various software programs, particularly in support of the firm’s Business Development and Marketing department
- Such other and further duties and activities as may be assigned from time to time
- High school diploma or GED; some college experience preferred
- Highest degree of professionalism and commitment to performing quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite of software, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the legal industry and/or customer service industry preferred
Qualified candidates are invited to email resumes to email@example.com. E-mails should specify “Receptionist” in the subject line.