Office Services Generalist
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, located in Wilmington, DE, has an immediate opening for an Office Services Generalist working the 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift in the Office Services Department.
- Manual labor, i.e., lifting files up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis, moving furniture, assembling shelving, boxing files, etc.
- Performing in-house and outside deliveries including service of legal papers on counsel within walking distance.
- Preparation of mail consisting of sorting, delivering in office, and operation of postage meter.
- Operation of Federal Express PowerShip.
- Faxing, scanning, and photocopying documents.
- Work closely with other departments i.e., Trial Support, Records, IT, Reception and Banquet Services on a regular basis.
- College degree or equivalent experience in a Copy Center, IT, Banquet Services or Office Services environment in a customer service industry.
- Experience in the legal industry a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to performing quality work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Morris Nichols is an equal opportunity employer and values the talents and perspectives of our diverse team of professional staff, which enhance our ability to successfully serve our clients. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.